Monday, December 31, 2007

Bad hair day

To all my readers..i urge you to read this carefully..never ever let a barber that is in a hurry to cut your hair..let me tell you a story


It all started a week ago..

my mum says that my hair was too long..but i insisted that i want to keep it till i get my PMR results..well at least it will look better..and it makes me more confident..after many sessions of nagging and nagging and nagging..i was finally able to keep my hair..which was a good thing..


1 day after i took my result..

so i got my result yesterday..but i was supposed to meet up with sumeone that day..unfortunately the person decided to cancel our meeting..and i was like "Omg..why now only cancel??" so i had the whole day free..and my mum went out to shopping i guess..

**fastforward**

In the evening..my mum came home and said "lets go cut hair"..and i said "Why?Now's so late" but she fought back and said "the barber's gonna close 4 the new year and then she's gonna be busy 4 the next few days" and as you know..my school starts on the 3rd..i got to get my hair cut before then..so i said "okay okay..i'll go"


When we arrived..the barber was cutting her sister's hair..and well the barber's kinda old..so after a short while..i heard her sister said that she didnt like the style of cutting which made one side of her hair bulge up..unfortunately the barber argued back and well..the sister gave up..


When its finally my turn..i explain to her how i wanted my hair cut..she was doing well with the back part of my hair..so i wasnt that worried..but when it came to my sideburns and the front part..i was like "OMG!!!" she but it so wierdly..1 side of my sideburn is longer than the other..and the side also has a hole..i was like "What???!!" but i didnt want to tell the barber..i thought she's gonna cut it later..when she finished cutting everthing..i found out 1 side of my head has more hair than the other CRAP! i tried to tell her..bt she said its ok..and then i overhead her talking on the phone that she's supposed to go pick something up from a shopkeeper..


I swear im never gonna cut my hair again when she's in a rush..i swear ><

No comments: