Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 ~ 2008

Another year had passed since the day i was born..i guess im another year older..well this year has been quite a nice year..many things happened around me..some were good and happy some were bad and sad..im really thankful for those who stood beside me when i needed company..friends such as choy,chantelly,debbie,anthony..and so on..i really appreatiated what you all did for me..choy and chantelly especially..this year we start our upper secondary year..i would like to thank you all 4 being so patient with me during my 2nd lower secondary year..without you two..i wont be so much happier now..


Besides that..there are somethings that happened in 2007 that i would like to leave behind..


1st..to someone very special..i know there are many things that u kept secret from me..maybe i cant be trusted..its ok..i wouldnt blame you..cause i know there are certain things i must understand and maybe i dont really understand you..i would like to apologize for ever making you mad or sad..i hope you can forgive me..


2nd..is to all the bad things that ever happened to me this year..especially PMR..i guess i din do well enough..but no matter i've promised myself..that i once and for all will not lose in SPM heard that debbie??i wont lose to you :P


3rd..to all my friends..if i ever treated you all badly..i hope you can forgive me..im sorry..from this day onwards i will do my best to treat you all better..


4th..something for me to remeber..debbie..thanks for comforting me when i got 6As..your the best...and for chantelly..although you didnt say it out loud..thanks for giving me support when i gt 6As for my PMR..you're also the best


Other than that there are many things worth remembering..such as yesterday..my mum and I went to school to buy my excercise books..when i saw debbie..as usual..she was talking to our ex teachers..when she saw me..she was like "kenneth!! Why you come so late??!!" and i was like "Errr..how i know you come so early?"..anyway..i found out she was lining up in a extremely long queue and then i was like " Oh man..crap this..how long am i gonna wait??"...while my mum beside me was saying "Ahh..im so tired standing so long"...so after lining up for what seemed like an hour i gave up..i went in front and asked debbie to help me buy the books..so after we bought everything..we went home..when i reached home..dang!! my mum was saying "kenneth got his girlfriend to help him buy his books" and i was like " WHAT???!!!!" i kept telling my mum that debbie wasnt my girlfriend..and when i told debbie this..she said she cant stop laughing..argh!!!


So anyway..im getting long winded here..i'll post some other time..and oh yeah...i'll be starting school again this thursday...wish me luck...im getting streamed..hope to be in the same class with debbie,anthony,choy and chantelly..then i get to bully them..hahaahahaha..im so evil..


To everyone out there i wish you all a very happy new year and a great year ahead =)

No comments: