Monday, February 16, 2009

17/02/2009

yesterday was a bad day
why was it a bad day?
cause im so stupid..
only stupid people like me make this kind of stupid mistakes
see..
while i was sitting with my girlfriend ( Roselynn )
then my friend,came and gave shit comments bout my girlfriend
he even called her a slut
after that i went and of course whack him and told him off
unfortunately
i laugh
why i laugh
what the hell am i doing????????
its all my fault..
the worst thing is i dont even know what i've done wrong
what the hell?
im stupid
really stupid

dear
i've made a mistake
that i know..would never heal..
it'll forever be there
but i just want you to know
i didnt ever though you were anything like what my friend said
in my heart you were always the best
always the most perfect

i really wish i could turn back time..
turn back time and stop myself from laughing
for this i nearly lost you darling..
im sorry
i really am...
but a single sorry can never change what i've done
dear
i'll do my best for you
till one day you can forgive me
i love you..
always will..

No comments: