Wednesday, January 2, 2008

OMG....

Gah!! Today is a sad day..dam the teachers at school..they had to separate me and my friend just because i lack an A??? Dam Dam Dam..well..no matter...jeezz...my new class seems rather boring..everyone is either too well behaved or they're not in the mood to make any noise..the classroom is so quiet !!! Eeeshh..and the teachers are boring..im starting to think the teachers are a tad mental..one of them came into our class..her name was ROSMIZAN..and we had a teacher named NORMIZAN..so we thought they wrote the name wrongly..but it turned out to be the teacher mistaken our class for another class..Eesh..i wasted some lead just to change her name..and she said she went into the wrong class..argh..

So anyway..this is gonna be a big gap for me and my friend..and there's gonna be a whole new enviroment i got to get used to..so well..wish me good luck

No comments: